1.25g SFP Optical Transceiver 1310nm 20km LC Connector
|10-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $7 US $6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: fiber optical module
- Wiring Devices: ODF
- Condition: New
- Medium: Multi Mode,Single Mode
- Trademark: PHYNAM
- Specification: CE/EMC, CE/LVD, FCC Certification
- HS Code: 85176219
- Type: Fiber Transceiver
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Rate: 1.25gbps
- Transmission Distance: up to 80km
- Transport Package: Unit Packge Size: 238*192*87mm, 10PCS/CTN
- Origin: Dongguan Guangdong China
•Up to 1.25Gbps data links
• Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
• 1310nm Fabry-Perot laser transmitter
• Duplex LC connector
• RoHS compliant and Lead Free
• Up to 20 km on 9/125μm SMF
• Metal enclosure for lower EMI
• Single power supply 3.3V
• Low power dissipation <500mW typical
• Commercial operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
• 1.25Gbps 1000Base-LX Ethernet
• 1.06 Gbps Fibre Channel
PHYnam PHY-3124-1L2 Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are compatible with the Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). They simultaneously comply with Gigabit Ethernet as specified in IEEE Std 802.3 and 1x Fibre Channel as defined in FC-PI-2 Rev. 10.0. They are RoHS compliant and lead-free per Directive 2002/95/EC.
|1||VEET||Transmitter Ground (Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
|2||TFAULT||Transmitter Fault. Not supported.|
|3||TDIS||Transmitter Disable. Laser output disabled on high or open.||2|
|4||MOD_DEF(2)||Module Definition 2. Data line for Serial ID.||3|
|5||MOD_DEF(1)||Module Definition 1. Clock line for Serial ID.||3|
|6||MOD_DEF(0)||Module Definition 0. Grounded within the module.||3|
|7||Rate Select||No connection required|
|8||LOS||Loss of Signal indication. Logic 0 indicates normal operation.||4|
|9||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|10||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|11||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|12||RD-||Receiver Inverted DATA out. AC Coupled|
|13||RD+||Receiver Non-inverted DATA out. AC Coupled|
|14||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|15||VCCR||Receiver Power Supply|
|16||VCCT||Transmitter Power Supply|
|17||VEET||Transmitter Ground (Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
|18||TD+||Transmitter Non-Inverted DATA in. AC Coupled.|
|19||TD-||Transmitter Inverted DATA in. AC Coupled.|
|20||VEET||Transmitter Ground (Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
1. Circuit ground is internally isolated from chassis ground.
2. Laser output disabled on TDIS >2.0V or open, enabled on TDIS <0.8V.
3. Should be pulled up with 4.7k - 10kohms on host board to a voltage between 2.0V and 3.6V.
MOD_DEF(0) pulls line low to indicate module is plugged in.
4. LOS is open collector output. Should be pulled up with 4.7k - 10kohms on host board to a voltage
between 2.0V and 3.6V. Logic 0 indicates normal operation; logic 1 indicates loss of signal.
. Absolute Maximum Ratings
|Maximum Supply Voltage||Vcc||-0.5||4.0||V|
|Case Operating Temperature||TA||0||70||°C|
. Electrical Characteristics (TA = 0 to 70 °C, VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 Volts)
|Input differential impedance||Rin||100||Ω||2|
|Single ended data input swing||Vin,pp||250||1200||mV|
|Transmit Disable Voltage||VD||Vcc - 1.3||Vcc||V|
|Transmit Enable Voltage||VEN||Vee||Vee+0.8||V||3|
|Single ended data output swing||Vout,pp||300||400||800||mV||4|
|Data output rise time||Tr||300||ps||5|
|Data output fall time||Tf||300||ps||5|
|LOS Fault||VLOS fault||Vcc - 0.5||Vcc host||V||6|
|LOS Normal||VLOS norm||Vee||Vee+0.5||V||6|
|Power Supply Rejection||PSR||100||mVpp||7|
|Deterministic Jitter Contribution||RX ΔDJ||80||ps||8|
|Total Jitter Contribution||RX ΔTJ||122.4||ps|
1. Non condensing.
2. AC coupled.
3. Or open circuit.
4. Into 100 ohm differential termination.
5. 20 - 80 %
6. LOS is LVTTL. Logic 0 indicates normal operation; logic 1 indicates no signal detected.
7. All transceiver specifications are compliant with a power supply sinusoidal modulation of 20 Hz to 1.5 MHz up to specified value applied through the power supply filtering network shown on page 23 of the Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver MultiSource Agreement (MSA), September 14, 2000.
8. Measured with DJ-free data input signal. In actual application, output DJ will be the sum of input DJ and ΔDJ.
. Optical Characteristics (TOP = 0 to 70 °C, VCC = 3. 00 to 3.60 Volts)
|Output Opt. power||POUT||-9||-3||dBm||1|
|Optical Modulation Amplitude||OMA||174||μW||2 ,3|
|Optical Rise/Fall Time||tr/ tf||260||ps||4|
|Relative Intensity Noise||RIN||-120||dB/Hz|
|Deterministic Jitter Contribution||TX Δ DJ||20||56||ps||5|
|Total Jitter Contribution||TX Δ TJ||50||119||ps|
|Optical Extinction Ratio||ER||9||dB|
|Average Rx Sensitivity @ 1.25 Gbps (Gigabit Ethernet )||RSENS2||-22||dBm||6,7|
|Average Rx Sensitivity @ 1.06 Gbps (1X Fibre Channel )||RSENS1||-23||dBm||6,7|
|Stressed Rx sens. =1.25 Gbps||-14.5||dBm|
|Average Receiver Power||RxMAX||0||dBm|
|Receiver Elec. 3 dB cutoff freq.||1500||MHz|
|Optical Center Wavelength||λC||1265||1600||nm|
|Optical Return Loss||12||dB|
1. Class 1 Laser Safety per FDA/CDRH and EN (IEC) 60825 regulations.
2. Also specified to meet curves in FC-PI-2 Rev. 10.0 Figure 18, which allow trade-off between wavelength, spectral width and OMA.
3. Equivalent extinction ratio specification for Fibre Channel. Allows smaller ER at higher average power.
4. Unfiltered, 20-80%. Complies with IEEE 802.3 (Gig. E) and FC 1x eye masks when filtered.
5. Measured with DJ-free data input signal. In actual application, output DJ will be the sum of input DJ and ΔDJ
6. Measured with conformance signals defined in FC-PI-2 Rev. 10.0 specifications.
7. Measured with PRBS 27-1 at 10-12 BER
. General Specifications
|Bit Error Rate||BER||10-12||2|
|Max. Supported Link Length on 9/125μm SMF @ 1X Fibre Channel||LMAX1||20||km||3,4|
|Max. Supported Link Length on 9/125μm SMF @ Gigabit Ethernet||LMAX2||20||km||3,4|
1. Gigabit Ethernet and 1x Fibre Channel compliant.
2. Tested with a PRBS 27-1 test pattern.
3. Dispersion limited per FC-PI-2 Rev. 10
4. Attenuation of 0.55 dB/km is used for the link length calculations. Distances are indicative only. Please refer to the Optical Specifications in Table IV to calculate a more accurate link budget based on specific conditions in your application.
. Environmental Specifications
PHYnam 1310nm Industrial Temperature SFP transceivers have an operating temperature range from 0°C to +70°C case temperature.
|Case Operating Temperature||Top||0||70||°C|
. Mechanical Specifications
PHY-3124-1L2 Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are compatible with the dimensions defined by the SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA).
.PCB Layout and Bezel Recommendations
1. IEEE Std 802.3, 2002 Edition, Clause 38, PMD Type 1000BASE-LX. IEEE Standards Department, 2002.
2. "Fibre Channel Physical and Signaling Interface (FC-PH, FC-PH2, FC-PH3)". American National Standard for Information Systems.
3. "Fibre Channel Physical Interface Specification (FC-PI-2 Rev. 10.0)". American National Standard for Information Systems.
4. Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceiver Multi-source Agreement (MSA), September 14, 2000.
5. Directive 2002/95/EC of the European Council Parliament and of the Council, "on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment." January 27, 2003.
1.What is the warranty on the parts you sell?
All parts sold by YINET meet all of the manufactures specifications and carry one year warranty. Some customized products could carry up to three years warranty.
2.How to repair a broken product?such as POE switch,wireless router and Ethernet switch products
Usually we supply free substitute model for the small value products. and we bear the freight. For Big-ticket items or high value products,Considering the high freight and cost we can supply free parts such as PCBA,power adapter or power supply etc. We can also provide remote guidance.
3.What payment methods do you offer?
We accept payment via T/T, L/C,Western Union, MoneyGram and PayPal;
4. What is your minimum order?
To achieve customers' satisfaction, we accept sample order, even one Piece.