8+3 100Mbps Poe Switch with 3 Ge Uplink Port Power Output (TS1108F)
|1-9 10-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $55 US $53 US $52 US $50|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500PCS Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Unit Packge Size: 374*232*82mm|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- 10/100m Poe Switch
- 17 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: TS1108F
- Type: Ethernet Switch
- Ports: 8 100m Poe Port and 2 Giga Uplink Port
- Port: 8*10/100m Poe Port and 2 Giga Uplink
- Poe Standard: 802.3af/at
- Firewall: Without Firewall
- Port Structure: Not Modular
- Network: Ethernet
- Specification: CE/EMC, CE/LVD, FCC Certification
- HS Code: 85176219
- Communication Mode: Full-Duplex & Half-Duplex
- Transmission Rate: 10/100Mbps
- Power Pin Assignment: Data Provided Over Pairs Over 1/2and 3/6
- Poe Distance: up to 100m
- Network Site: Intermediate Node Routers
- Transfer Rate: 10/100Mbps
- Architecture: Crossbar System
- Trademark: PHYNAM
- Origin: Dongguan Guangdong China
The 8 port 10/100Mbps PoE switch with 48V/2A external power, provides a easier installation way for your PoE devices (IP cameras,VoIP,wireless AP,etc.).And it can detect your PoE devices according to PoE standard.So the users do not need to worry about the PoE switch will damage their PoE devices.The max transmission distance is 100 meters with Cat5 cables.Ideally,shorter cable would reduce the power degradation over the cables; with high quality cables also can reduce power loss.Plug & play design make the installation quite easy,users do not need any configuration,which make this PoE switch a very good choice for IP cameras,wireless AP,VoIP users.
8 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports support PoE and 3 uplink interface
Complies with IEEE802.3af /at standards
Each port support auto-negotiation-10/20, 100/200Mbps (Fast Ethernet)
Max power for single PoE port is 32W
Supports automatically detect function to protect the system when the system power is overloaded or there is non-PoE device
LED indicators for monitoring power, link,activity and speed
48V/2A external power adapter,power over 12(+) 36(-)
Supports IEEE802.3ax flow control for Full Duplex and back-pressure for Half Duplex mode
|Standard & Protocols||IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3af/at, 802.3x|
MAC Address Auto-Learning and Auto-aging
IEEE802.3x flow control for Full-Duplex Mode and back-pressure for Half-Duplex Mode
|Power supply||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz,with 48V/2A power adapter|
|Interface||8 10/100/Mbps RJ45 poe ports ,3 uplink ports|
|10Base-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (max 100m)|
EIA/TIA-568 100Ù STP (maximum 100m)
100Base-Tx: UTP category 5, 5e cable (max 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100Ù STP (max 100m)
1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (max 100m)
|Indicators||Power, Link/Act ( 10/100Mbps)|
|Certificates||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Operating Temperature: 0°C~45°C|
Storage Temperature: -10°C~70°C
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|Package content||8 port PoE switch|
Power cord (optional type)
1) All operation should be provided only by a qualified service technician.
2) Make sure the PDs you connected to the Switch are compliant with IEEE 802.3af.
3) Make sure the power is off before unplugging the power adapter.
4) Makes sure all PoE PDs power consumption is less than total power
5) Please avoid any heavy thing placed on the Switch.
6) Do not use this product near water, for example, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool.
7) Avoid using this product during an electrical storm. There may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning.
8) For outdoor use, the Switch itself should be housed inside a
9)Cutting power during a firmware upgrade can damage your device.
10)Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
11)Opening the switch or tampering with the warranty sticker can void your warranty.
Workwell with HIK camera