1.25gbps Dual Fiber SFP Optical Transceiver 1310nm 20km (PHY-8525-1LS)
|10-49 50-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10.5 US $10 US $9.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Unit Package Size: 238*192*87mm, 10PCS/CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PHY-8525-1LS
- Wiring Devices: ODF
- Condition: New
- Interface: LC
- Trademark: PHYNAM
- HS Code: 8471802000
- Type: Fiber Transceiver
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS
- Rate: 1.25gbps
- Transmission Distance: 20km,40km,80km
- Origin: Dongguan Guangdong China
Up to 1.25Gbps bi-directional data links
Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
1310nm Fabry-Perot laser transmitter
Duplex LC connector
RoHS compliant and Lead Free
Up to 20 km on 9/125μm SMF
Metal enclosure for lower EMI
Single power supply 3.3V
Low power dissipation <500mW typical
Commercial operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
1.25Gbps 1000Base-LX Ethernet
1.06 Gbps Fibre Channel
PHYnam PHY-3124-1L2 Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are compatible with the Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). They simultaneously comply with Gigabit Ethernet as specified in IEEE Std 802.3 and 1x Fibre Channel as defined in FC-PI-2 Rev. 10.0. They are RoHS compliant and lead-free per Directive 2002/95/EC.
I. Pin Descriptions
|1||VEET||Transmitter Ground (Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
|2||TFAULT||Transmitter Fault. Not supported.|
|3||TDIS||Transmitter Disable. Laser output disabled on high or open.||2|
|4||MOD_DEF(2)||Module Definition 2. Data line for Serial ID.||3|
|5||MOD_DEF(1)||Module Definition 1. Clock line for Serial ID.||3|
|6||MOD_DEF(0)||Module Definition 0. Grounded within the module.||3|
|7||Rate Select||No connection required|
|8||LOS||Loss of Signal indication. Logic 0 indicates normal operation.||4|
|9||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|10||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|11||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|12||RD-||Receiver Inverted DATA out. AC Coupled|
|13||RD+||Receiver Non-inverted DATA out. AC Coupled|
|14||VEER||Receiver Ground (Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|15||VCCR||Receiver Power Supply|
|16||VCCT||Transmitter Power Supply|
|17||VEET||Transmitter Ground (Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
|18||TD+||Transmitter Non-Inverted DATA in. AC Coupled.|
|19||TD-||Transmitter Inverted DATA in. AC Coupled.|
|20||VEET||Transmitter Ground (Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
1. Circuit ground is internally isolated from chassis ground.
2. Laser output disabled on TDIS >2.0V or open, enabled on TDIS <0.8V.
3. Should be pulled up with 4.7k - 10kohms on host board to a voltage between 2.0V and 3.6V.
MOD_DEF(0) pulls line low to indicate module is plugged in.
4. LOS is open collector output. Should be pulled up with 4.7k - 10kohms on host board to a voltage
between 2.0V and 3.6V. Logic 0 indicates normal operation; logic 1 indicates loss of signal.
II. Absolute Maximum Ratings
|Maximum Supply Voltage||Vcc||-0.5||4.0||V|
|Case Operating Temperature||TA||0||70||°C|
1. Non condensing.
III. Electrical Characteristics (TA = 0 to 70 °C, VCC = 3.0 to 3.6 Volts)
|Input differential impedance||Rin||100||Ω||2|
|Single ended data input swing||Vin,pp||250||1200||mV||3|
|Transmit Disable Voltage||VD||2||Vcc||V||4|
|Transmit Enable Voltage||VEN||Vee||Vee+ 0.8||V|
|Single ended data output swing||Vout,pp||250||450||550||mV||5|
|Data output rise time||tr||175||ps||6|
|Data output fall time||tf||175||ps||6|
|LOS Fault||VLOS fault||2||VccHOST||V||7|
|LOS Normal||VLOS norm||Vee||Vee+0.5||V||7|
|Power Supply Rejection||PSR||100||mVpp||8|
|Deterministic Jitter Contribution||RX Δ DJ||51.7||ps||9|
|Total Jitter Contribution||RX Δ TJ||<65||122.4||ps||10|
2. Connected directly to TX data input pins. AC coupling from pins into laser driver IC.
3. We recommend <600mV for best EMI performance.
4. Or open circuit.
5. Into 100 ohms differential termination.
6. 20 - 80 %
7. LOS is an open collector output. Should be pulled up with 4.7k - 10k ohms on the host board. Normal operation is logic 0; loss of signal is logic 1. Maximum pull-up voltage is 5.5V.
8. Receiver sensitivity is compliant with power supply sinusoidal modulation of 20 Hz to 1.5 MHz up to specified value applied through the recommended power supply filtering network.
9. Typical peak-to-peak jitter (=6*RMS width of Jitter).
10. Measured with DJ-free data input signal. In actual application, output DJ will be the sum of input DJ and Δ DJ.
IV. Optical Characteristics (TOP = 0 to 70 °C, VCC = 3. 00 to 3.60 Volts)
|Output Opt. Pwr: 50 or 62.5 MMF||POUT||-9||-3||dBm||1|
|Optical Modulation Amplitude @ 1.0625 Gbps||OMA||156||μW||2|
|Optical Rise/Fall Time||tr/ tf||100||150||ps||3|
|Relative Intensity Noise||RIN||-120||dB/Hz|
|Deterministic Jitter Contribution||TX Δ DJ||20||56.5||ps||4|
|Total Jitter Contribution||TX Δ TJ||<65||119||ps||5|
|Extinction Ratio @ 1.25 Gbps||ER||9||dB|
|Receiver Sensitivity = 1.0625 Gbps||RxSENS||-20||dBm||6|
|Receiver Sensitivity = 1.25 Gbps||RxSENS||-20||dBm||7|
|Stressed RX sens. =1.0625 Gbps||0.055||mW||8|
|Stressed RX sens. =1.25 Gbps||-13.5||dBm||9|
|Average Receiver Power||RxMAX||0||dBm|
|Receiver Elec. 3 dB cutoff freq.||1500||MHz|
|Optical Center Wavelength||λC||770||860||nm|
|Optical Return Loss||12||dB|
1. Class 1 Laser Safety per FDA/CDRH, IEC, and EN60825-1 laser safety standards.
2. Equivalent extinction ratio specification for Fibre Channel. Allows smaller ER at higher average power.
3. Unfiltered, 20-80%. Complies with FC 1x and 2x eye mask when filtered.
4. Measured with DJ-free data input signal. In actual application, output DJ will be the sum of input DJ and Δ DJ.
5. If measured with TJ-free data input signal. In actual application, output TJ will be given by:
6. Specifications are for 50 micro-meter or 62.5 micro-meter fiber
7. As measured with 9dB extinction ratio.
8. Measured with conformance signals defined in FC-PI-2 Rev. 7.0 specifications.
9. Measured with conformance signals defined in IEEE 802.3 specifications.
V. General Specifications
|Bit Error Rate||BER||10-12|
|Fiber Length on 50/125μm MMF||L||550|
|Fiber Length on 62.5/125μm MMF||L||300|
1. Gigabit Ethernet and 1x, Fibre Channel compatible, per IEEE 802.3 and FC-PI-2 Rev. 7.0
2. At 1.0625 Gb/s Fibre Channel and 1.25 Gb/s Gigabit Ethernet data rates.
VI. Environmental Specifications
PHY-8524-1LS 850nm SFP transceivers have a commercial operating temperature range from 0°C to +70°C case temperature.
|Case Operating Temperature||Top||0||70||°C|
1.What is the warranty on the parts you sell?
All parts sold by YINET meet all of the manufactures specifications and carry one year warranty. Some customized products could carry up to three years warranty.
2.How to repair a broken product?such as POE switch,wireless router and Ethernet switch products
Usually we supply free substitute model for the small value products. and we bear the freight. For Big-ticket items or high value products,Considering the high freight and cost we can supply free parts such as PCBA,power adapter or power supply etc. We can also provide remote guidance.
3.What payment methods do you offer?
We accept payment via T/T, L/C,Western Union, MoneyGram and PayPal;
4. What is your minimum order?
To achieve customers' satisfaction, we accept sample order, even one Piece.
gin-top:6.0pt;margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:12.0pt;margin-left:0cm;mso-para-margin-top:.5gd;mso-para-margin-right: 0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:1.0gd;mso-para-margin-left:0cm;text-align:left; line-height:13.0pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;vertical-align:baseline'>