24V/12V Poe Injector Cable Waterproof for IP Camera
|100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.5 US $1.3 US $1.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: POE cable
- Port: 1 10/100/1000m RJ45 and 1 AC Interface
- Network Site: Intermediate Node Routers
- Firewall: Without Firewall
- Port Structure: Not Modular
- Performance: 30W Power Output
- Trademark: PHYNAM
- Specification: CE/EMC, CE/LVD, FCC Certification
- HS Code: 85176219
- Application: SOHO, IP Camera and Wireless Access Point Power Supply
- Type: Wired
- Transfer Rate: 10/100Mbps
- Ports: 1 Data RJ45 Port and 1 Power+Data Port
- Network: Ethernet Csma/CD
- Architecture: Single Port Support 802.3af
- Transport Package: Unit Package Size: 238*192*87mm, 10PCS/CTN
- Origin: Dongguan Guangdong China
Waterproof POE cable DC12V injector and splitter pair
1pcs Male+1pcs Female=1 pair
The complete Passive Power over Ethernet SET contains two pieces - INJECTOR and SPLITTER. It is suitable for using with products that basically do not support Power Over Ethernet.
Passive Power Over Ethernet SET is applicable for wide range of network products such as Access Points, Routers, IP cameras, modems, switches, embedded computers or other network devices.
Passive Power over Ethernet SET is compatible with most devices available on the market such as D-Link, Linksys, Airlive, Senao, Wline, Micronet, Edimax etc.
Passive PoE`s range is normally form 30-40 metres/100-130 ft (the real distance depends on the power supply, type of cable and powered device).
The pair POE cable include: 1 pcs INJECTOR and 1 pcs SPLITTER. Complete set for wide range of network products such as Access Points, Routers, IP cameras, modems, switches, embedded computers or other network devices such as D-Link, Ovislink, Senao, Wline, Router BOARD, WRAP boards and other devices using passive POE injection.
Connector Barrel size is 2.1mm (5.5 x 2.1 mm) Power Pins 4,5 + and 7,8 - 1.
It is very simple to connect a passive PoE.
1. On the lower part, we connect the Ethernet RJ connector of passive PoE to the PC, Hub or Switch and connect the power adapter to the power socket.
2. On the opposite end (RJ socket) we connect the Ethernet cable leading to the far end. 3. At the far end, we connect the end of the Ethernet cable to the RJ45 socket and connect the power connectors and the Ethernet to the powered equipment. The equipment is now connected by them.
Input / Output Specifications DC Input Voltage:3-57VDC
DC Output Voltage:12VDC Max Output Current 1.5A-2A Max.
Over Current Protection None Work range:below 30 meters.
General Sepcifications: Operating Temperature -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
CASE OF MATERIAL PVC Ethernet Date Rate 10/100Mbps
Ethernet Cable TIA/EIA 568 Cat.5e
Humidity Up to 90%
DC Plugs 2.1mmx5.5mmx12mm
Package 2pcs/lot(1pair) Include: PoE Splitter x1 PoE Injector x1