24+2g Combo 10/100Mbps Web Managed Network Switch (pH1226))
|1-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $90 US $85 US $75|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100PCS Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PH1226
- Transmission Rate: 100Mbps
- Port Number: 24 10/100m Auto-Negotiation RJ45 Ports and 2 10/10
- Application: Enterprise, SOHO
- Transfer Rate: 10/100Mbps
- Performance: Line-Rate Router
- Network: Ethernet Csma/CD
- Specification: CE/EMC, CE/LVD, FCC Certification
- HS Code: 85176219
- Type: Wired
- Ports: 24
- Network Site: Intermediate Node Routers
- Firewall: Without Firewall
- Port Structure: Modular
- Architecture: Crossbar System
- Trademark: PHYNAM
- Origin: Dongguan Guangdong China
The PH1226G Gigabit Switch provides 24 10/100M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports and 2 10/100/1000M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, all RJ45 ports Support Auto-MDI/MDIX function. PH1226G Gigabit Switch provides a cost-effective, high performance, non-disruptive, smooth evolution into 1000M solutions. The Switch delivers superior performance with improving workgroup, network bandwidth, increasing network node, providing the greater flexibility, installation convenience.
The PH1226G has 24 fast Ethernet ports and 2 Gigabit uplink port. The Gigabit uplink port provides bandwidth access of up to 1000Mbps. Due to the fact that network upgrades tend to be progressive over time, your network will tend to become mixed with both Fast 100Mbps Ethernet and Gigabit. TH-1226G is ideal for situations such as these to mitigate throughput issues and coordinate work efficiently; Allowing your organization retain most of your network investments, while enhancing network performance quickly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new product PH1226G features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The PH1226G can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; This is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The PH1226G analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution.
Utilizing non-blocking switching architecture, TH-1226G can forward and filter packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. Moreover, 100% data filtering rate eliminates all error packets and make your network work more efficiently.
Easy to Use
When powered on, it can work automatically without any pre-set. All ports support Auto-Negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDIX function. Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also Rackmountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
1. Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 60%
2.100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
3. Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
4. Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
5.52Gbps Switching Capacity
6. Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
7. Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
8. Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward.
9. Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
10. Plug and Play design simplifies installation